Lagos Innovates recognises the vital role that co-working spaces, incubators and hubs play in the Lagos startup ecosystem. By taking a community-focused approach, and through their programs, mentorship, networks and resources, co-working spaces, hubs and incubators in Lagos help to catalyse growth opportunities for high potential entrepreneurs and startups.
Lagos Innovates is making meaningful capital available on very attractive terms to high-performing, outcome-focused workspace providers in Lagos State. The Hub Loan program is available to operators who are looking to fund expansion or improvement of their existing facilities at current sites, or to increase their number of locations.
- Your business is registered in Nigeria, and has its headquarters in Lagos State.
- Your business operates as a co-working facility, incubator or innovation hub located in Lagos State.
- At least one of your shareholders or directors is Lagos State resident and can show evidence of personal tax compliance.
- Your business is tax compliant, and has been for the last three years (or, if active for less than three years, for the period since it has been operational).
Application Process and Criteria
- Hub Loan applications must be made online and will be judged entirely on their individual merits, subject to the business meeting the eligibility criteria for a Hub Loan.
- Additional information can be found in the Hub Loan Applications Guidelines, downloadable below.